Adovia Genuine Dead Sea Salts for Skin Softening Baths and DIY Skin Care Products
- Dead Sea Salts are the Best Bath Salts on The Planet – Much Higher Mineral Concentration than Epsom Salt with a High Concentration of Minerals which are Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty
- Adovia Dead Sea Salt is Fine Grain for Faster Dissolving – Packaged in a Resealable Zip Lock Bag
- Provides relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms. Formulated with over 26 essential minerals the body needs for natural soothing and relaxation.
- Find Relief from Aches and Pains by Soaking in a Bath full of these Salts. Rejuvenates, exfoliates, and softens while it soothes!
- Contains absolutely zero additives, colors, or scents. Higher Level of Minerals and Relief than Epsom Salts
After a week or so of not sleeping well, I was delighted to indulge in a relaxing bath filled with the Adovia Genuine Dead Sea Salts. A warm bath often helps relax me before bed, but it helps when I have an additive like the Adovia Genuine Dead Sea Salts in my bath water. The water in my neighborhood is from a rural well and many people in the area have a water softener. I don’t have one, so I appreciate what these salts can do for my skin and the overall body effects.
Vanilla Bean & Sea Salt Body Scrub
I kicked up the wonderful benefits of the Dead Sea Salts and made a Vanilla Bean & Sea Salt Body Scrub using the Adovia Genuine Dead Sea Salts and the Vanilla Bean Powder I recently reviewed and a recipe I found on their site. If you think the Dead Sea Salts are good for your skin, just wait until you use the sea salt body scrub. It’s like the old Bryl cream, a little dab will do ya!
Safflower Oil – The high content of linoleic acid in safflower oil makes it ideal for boosting the quality and appearance of your skin. The linoleic acid can combine with sebum to unclog the pores and reduce blackheads, as well as acne, which is a result of sebum build-up under the skin. Furthermore, linoleic acid stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells, meaning that it helps to clear up scars and other blemishes from the surface of the skin, leaving you looking younger and more attractive! I’ve used Safflower Oil in my bath water and in the shower for at least a dozen years. I have bought this one in the cooking oil section of the grocery store for all this time. It also has added Vitamin E, known for its skin benefits. It’s wonderful on my dry skin!
Grapeseed Oil – Skin needs a good supply of linoleic acid to help to strengthen cell membranes and improve skin health generally. Grapeseed oil contains this fatty acid, so it can be a good solution to improve or cure various skin conditions such as acne. Grapeseed oil also acts as an astringent and helps to tone and tighten the skin. It may even help reduce or remove dark circles under your eyes with consistent use. It’s a great lightweight moisturizer which absorbs easily into the skin, leaving no greasy feel on the skin. I have also bought this one in the cooking oil section of the grocery store for all this time. Like the Safflower Oil, it also has added Vitamin E, known for its many skin benefits.
Argan Oil – one wonderful oil that is packed with vitamin A, anti-oxidants and Omega-6 fatty acids. It is mainly used to treat acne , acne scars and other blemishes, as a moisturizer, and against razor bumps and burns after shaving. It has even claimed to reduce the number of ingrown hair and it’s anti-aging qualities.
Lemon Essential Oil – It is said to improve skin complexion and even imperfections. It’s antiseptic properties help to treat pimples and other skin problems. Lemon is recommended to reduce excessive oiliness in the skin. In aromatherapy, it is used to improve mental alertness and concentration, elevate mood and create positive mindset and also fight depression.
One thing is for sure, regardless of how or how often you use these naturally soothing bath salts or the Vanilla Bean & Sea Salt Body Scrub you’ll never regret their investment thanks to the many rewards you’ll discover.
- 2 c. Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs. Vanilla Bean Powder
- ¼ c. Safflower Oil
- ¼ c. Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tsp. Argan Oil
- ½ tsp. Lemon Oil
- Mix sea salt and vanilla bean powder. Set aside.
- Combine all oils together.
- Pour oils over the dry mixture and mix thoroughly. A silicone spatula is recommended for mixing.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Mix as needed, the oils tend to settle to the bottom of the container over time.
This is promoted as a Body Scrub, not a facial scrub. The Adovia Genuine Dead Sea Salts is too coarse for a facial scrub. I love a good, exfoliating scrub on my face but this was too harsh for my face. If you wish to use this on your face, you will need to find a much finer grain of sea salt.