The current Swag Code is synonymous
It’s good for 4 sb untill 11 am cst.
Have you joined the Deals From MS Do Facebook Group? You’ll get notifications of my postings and won’t ever miss anything I post!
I ordered my first $5 gift card for free using Swagbucks in December 2009 and so far I’ve earned $165. You can do it too!
Don’t miss out on any of the deals that get posted daily.
- Use Swag Bucks instead of Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any of the others.
Just click on the picture above to create your Swag Bucks account, then come back here for more help on how to start earning your Swag Bucks.
- Using Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer? Download and install the toolbar.
- Have a different browser, can’t, or don’t want to download the toolbar? Not a problem. Try the plug-ins for the rest of the popular browsers to search within the address bar that is already installed in your browser.
- You can also login at http://www.swagbucks.com from any computer without having to download or install anything!
How do you earn your Swag Bucks?
Lots and lots of options!
- Click on the Earn button at the top left of the SwagBucks.com screen to explore the ways you can earn your SwagBucks directly from the site.
- Sign up for the Newsletter, so that you’ll get a monthly code sent directly to you in your email inbox.
- Open your internet browser and you may win Swag Bucks if you have the toolbar downloaded and installed. Sometimes I earn these daily, other times I may go weeks or months without earning. The amount of Swagbucks can vary.
- Use Swag Bucks (toolbars or website) instead of Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. to complete internet searches and win Swag Bucks.
- Use Swag Bucks to look up websites that instead of typing the websites into the address bar. Type the website on the right instead of the left to earn some easy points! ↓
- If you don’t receive enough favorable search results using Swag Bucks, then use the pull down menu and change it to your usual ↓ search engine.
- The Swag Guy (TSG) leads discussions on Facebook to find buried codes within the discussions. Become a fan of Swagbucks on Facebook and/or Twitter to get alerts about these discussions and other code searches.
- Pay attention to your Swag Bucks Toolbar. Codes and hints are often available there.
- Check the Swagbucks Widget to find out if there is an active code. The widget is the BIG box over in the right sidebar.
Earn Swag Bucks and watch them grow and grow and grow!
How do they grow?
- Points earned from internet searches are automatically credited to your Swag Bucks account if you have set up your browser to keep you logged in to your Swag Bucks account. If you’re not sure, make sure to go to SwagBucks.com and log in each time you open your internet browser.
- Codes from the Discussions, Toolbar, and Widget must be entered at SwagBucks.com. Type the code in, and click ‘Gimme’ for your credit.
- Make sure that you don’t have an extra spaces at the beginning or end of the code if you copy and paste it from where you find the code to the ‘Gimme’ box. If you type the code, use capitals and lowercase letters correctly matching the original code.
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme Goodies!
Watch the homepage for special sales to be offered in the main banner or go directly to The Swag Store or participate in Swagstakes to purchase and/or win prizes. Sometimes special announcements about upcoming sales! My favorite is PayPal gift cards. Of course, there are all kinds of other goodies at The Swag Store.