Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own.
Be part of an album that will reach thousands. We want to highlight the great independent music being made by TuneCore Artists.
Deadline for Submissions: Midnight, May 6, 2014.
Getting your music in front of new people is an incredible opportunity for any artist, and with summer festivals and tours only a few months away, it’s a great time to grow your fan base. So, we’re creating a TuneCore Artist compilation album to get your new music out there.
To be considered for the new compilation, just fill out the form and remember these key points:
- Your track must be a NEW RELEASE distributed through TuneCore. (To start the distribution process, go to TuneCore.com)
- Important Deadlines: Your new release must be distributed through TuneCore between April 17 – May 6, 2014.
Submission Form Deadline: This submission form must be submitted by midnight EST, May 6, 2014.
- You must select Amazon MP3 as one of the stores.
- The release does not have to be live in the store(s) you select.
- Artists can only submit one track each.
- You must accept the waiver and terms & conditions (see below).
- The album will be distributed to Amazon MP3 for free download by May 20 (subject to change). The album will be live a minimum of 90 days.
- This compilation will not affect the sale of your song on any other releases.
- We will notify the artists selected within 2 business days of the TuneCore Compilation Album going live on Amazon MP3.