New York Pita Chips & New York Bagel Chips
Treat your guests to festive recipes this season featuring delicious New York Style Pita Chips and New York Style Bagel Chips. New York Style Pita Chips, which are available in six flavors. Always twice baked and never fried, means they’re better for you than a handful of chips and provide more crunch with less mess. They’re the chip to dip! Flavors include:
- New York Style Ancient Grains & Flaxseed Pita Chips (NEW)
- New York Style Chia Seeds & Quinoa Pita Chips (NEW)
- New York Style Sea Salt Pita Chips
- New York Style Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- New York Style Red Hot Chili Pepper Pita Chips
- New York Style Garden Fresh Ranch Pita Chips
I’ve loved the New York Style Bagel Chips since I first tried them many, many years ago. I could easily eat a whole bag in one setting. Of course, dips only made it better. I’m a lot older since I ate a whole bags of the New York Style Bagel Chips in one setting, but still love them nonetheless.
Unfortunately, I’m 99% gluten free these days, so I wasn’t able to eat as many of the New York Pita Chips and Bagel Chips as I wanted for this review. I did sample a few of each of the varieties and must say they were absolutely yummy, just as I expected them to be. Of course, my gluten eating friends had no complaints and ate til their hearts were content. As always, the Bagel Chips were my favorite followed second by the Parmesan, Garlic & Herb Pita Chips. My roommate thought all of the chips were a bit salty for her taste, but she’s the only one that I’ve heard that from.
Like I said, New York Pita Chips and New York Bagel Chips are great alone, but even more fabulous with a great dip. I was inspired to create four dips for us to enjoy with the dips. Most were inspired by the recipes on the bags of the chips themselves, plus one sent to me by the company. While we loved them all, I have to say the Herb & Garlic Dip has to be my favorite. Just click the links below to get the recipe and make it at home for your next gathering.
- Strawberry Fruit Dip with Balsamic Drizzle
- Garlic & Herb Dip
- Spinach Dip
New York Style Chips
There are LOTS of great recipe and styling tips on the New York Style site. These are a few of my favorites:
- Bring a serving platter and utensils if your recipe needs it. Your host may not have any extra.
- Check to see how many people will be at the party so there is enough to go around. Everyone loves New York Style snacks – so they will go quick.
- Choose a recipe that is easy to assemble when you arrive. Or assemble ahead of time if it will still look fresh upon arrival.
- Make a dish look as good as it tastes. Arrange on a platter or place in a bowl when serving.
New York Style Pita Chips Coupon