Dairy & Milk Refund For Residents of Certain States

**This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions expressed are my own. Disclosure Policy.**

Milk RefundDairy & Milk Refund

You could be entitled to money as a milk refund if you:

1) Purchased milk or fresh milk products, including cream, half & half, yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, or sour cream AND

2) Were a resident of at least one of these states during at least part of 2003 to the present:

  • Arizona
  • California
  • District of Columbia
  • Kansas
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • Oregon
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Vermont
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

The claim period ends on January 31, 2017.  Hurry and submit your online claim for your $45 – $70 rebate now!  Go here for further details.




Speak Your Mind