I was recently given the opportunity to try a variety of Kroger brand lunchbox style products as a member of the BzzAgent community. Although the products were supplied to me at no charge, all opinions are my own.
Ceci Girl loves being here when boxes arrive. My box arrived with the Peanut Butter filled Pretzels, a set of coupons for the rest of the merchandise for free, and additional coupons to share for discounted products. As soon as I opened the box, she pulled the coupons out of the box and announced, “On sale!” Even at 2 1/2 she realizes what great value coupons are all about. Coupons combined with Kroger Brand Foods provide an even greater value for your shopping dollar without compromising taste.
With our package and coupons, we received:
- Kroger Snack-Size Cheese Flavored Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels – To me they tasted just like Lance Cheese Flavored Peanut Butter crackers, just a little saltier. I suppose that’s why they’re pretzels and not crackers. 😉
- Kroger ChipMates Chocolate Chip Cookies – If I hadn’t taken them out of the package myself, I would have sworn these were the name brand cookies.
- Kroger Extreme Fusion Tropical Punch – Like the name brand, they didn’t last long around my house. With 25% less sugar and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, there is no fear of the dreaded Red Dye #40 beast we have to watch for in many other brands.
- NEW Kroger Fruit Snacks – are made with real fruit and vegetable juices and come in two varieties: Shapes and Stars & Moons. We chose Shapes because the the vegetable juice didn’t appeal to me. The shapes could also be used for teaching geometric shapes to the little ones. The taste was great with no waxy taste or residue encountered with some brands.
- Kroger Chewy Granola Bars – My daughter picked the chocolate chip variety. She said they were ok, but a bit grainy. She said they could use a little more chocolate and a little less oatmeal or whatever the grain was.
Of course, you will have to try Kroger brand foods for yourself to find out if you like them, but they are guaranteed with a money back offer.
Make sure to create a Cellfire digital coupon account. After you’ve created your Cellfire account, you’ll be able to add digital coupons to your Kroger store shopper card to save even more money at Kroger and Kroger affiliates, plus many other stores which accept digital coupons.
Click on my badge on the left to see some of the great BzzCampaigns I’ve been involved with in the past. Interested in joining BzzAgent to review great free products like I’m doing? Send me an email with BzzAgent Request in the subject line of the email. This will help me keep all of those emails together. The subject of the email from BzzAgent and I will read, “Come Try Products with Me at BzzAgent.com” You will not receive any additional emails from me.