Join Kellogg’s Family Rewards for Exclusive Coupons and Rewards
It’s easy and free to Sign up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards. Then you can enter codes (check out my older list of freebie codes – some may still be active), collect points, and earn awesome rewards and family fun! You’ll also receive the latest and greatest benefits from Kellogg, like exclusive savings, great-tasting recipes, and special offers and promotions.
Already signed up for the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program? Check your email for unopened emails from Kellogg’s. I earned about 300 points from codes I found in my inbox!
Have you signed up for Checkout51? It’s a smartphone and computer based rebate program. Instead of using coupons to save money at the register, you upload your receipt and then collect your earnings as a lump sum savings check. Currently, these are the Kellogg’s Rebates available:
- $1 Rebate on Kellogg’s® Smart Start® Any variety. Excludes single serve packs.
Ibotta is another rebate program. Unfortunately, it is ONLY available for smartphones, though. Ibotta only works at certain grocery, home improvement, electronics stores, movie theaters, and restaurants – Acme, AMC Theaters, Babies R Us, Best Buy, Bi-Lo, Big Y Foods, Boyers, Buehler’s, Burger King, Chili’s, City Market, Costco, County Market, CVS Pharmacy, Dillons, Dollar General, Duane Reade, Family Dollar, Fareway Food Stores, Farm Fresh, Food Lion, Food4Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyers, Fry’s Gerbes, Giant, Giant Eagle, GNC, Hannaford, Harris Teeter, Homeland, HEB, Home Depot, Hy-Vee, Ingles, Jay C, JustSave Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Lowe’s, Lowes Foods, Martin’s, Meijer, Military Commissary, Owen’s, Pathmark, Pavilions, PayLess, Petco, Pet Smart, Pick ‘N Save, Piggly Wiggly Midwest, Price Chopper, Publix, QFX, Quiznos, Ralphs, Randalls, Reasor’s, Redner’s Markets, Regal Theaters, Remke Markets, Ridley’s, Rio Ranch, Rite Aid, Ruler Foods, Safeway, Sam’s Club, Scott’s, ShopRite, Shoppers Food, Smith’s, Sprouts Farmers Market, Stop & Shop, Target, Tom Thumb, Toys R Us, Vons, Walgreens, Walmart, Wegmans, Whole Foods, Winco Foods, Winn-Dixie, and 7-Eleven.
Ibotta also have some rebate offers that may help you earn additional Kellogg’s Family Rewards:
- $0.75 Special K Protein Bars
- $0.75 Special K Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
- $1.00 Eggo Bites
- $0.75 Special K Chocolate Almond Cereal
- $0.75 Special K Protein Cereal
- $0.75 Special K Red Berries Cereal
- $0.75 Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars
- $0.75 Special K Cranberry Walnut Protein Meal Bars
- $0.75 Special K Honey Almond Protein Meal Bars
- $0.75 Special K Double Chocolate Protein Meal Bars
Current Kellogg’s Family Rewards Codes that May Work for You:
- SPRINGONTHECOLOR – 20 pts
- SPIDEYEXCITEMENT – 20 pts
- APRILFOOLSDAYFUN – 150 pts
- APRILFOOLSREWARD – 25 pts
- SPECIALK5BONUS4U – 50 pts
- GREATSTARTSBONUS – 20 pts
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 pts
- EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 pts
- HOLLYJOLLYCOSTCO – 50 pts
- GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT – 50 pts
- KELLOGGSFREEBOOK – 50 pts
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 – 20 pts (triggered a Bonus Reward for me +100 pts with my own box code)
- EARNGREATREWARDS – 20 pts
- GIFTOFMUSICBONUS – 20 pts
- Special Facebook Code – 100 pts