Good Cook has a fabulous contest going on until the middle of July. You can win a TON of great things to put into YOUR kitchen drawer. This weekend, Good Cook has decided to sponsor a Flash Giveaway for one lucky reader of Deals From MS Do. What will this lucky reader win? Three cooking utensils to put into their own Kitchen Drawer.
- Black Nylon Basting Spoon, 12 1/2″
- Black Nylon Slotted Spoon, 12 1/2″
- Nylon Square Turner, Black 12 1/2″
This is a spectacular event that will go through July 14 and give you a chance to build and win your own spectacular drawer full of items from .
Build Your Kitchen Drawer Sweepstakes June 2 – July 14
Visit Good Cook and Build Your Kitchen Drawer and build the ideal Kitchen Drawer filled with great Good Cook tools and gadgets and enter for a chance to Win everything you selected.
Build your ideal kitchen drawer with up to 15 items from selected Good Cook products and enter to win. Can’t decide what should be in your drawer? Let our Kitchen Experts help – simply choose one of our featured Kitchen Expert Blogger drawers and enter it for a chance to win.
Be an Instant winner! Every drawer entered has a chance to win an instant prize. Submit a new drawer every day for a new chance to win.
Look for the “ADD ME” icon on participating products and start building your drawer. Good luck! Let me know if you win.
Terms & Conditions for Winning:
- One prize per household for each Good Cook event. If someone wins on 2 or more blogs, they – or their family members – cannot win a second prize from another blog in the same event.
- If a household has won a prize in a Good Cook event, they can’t win again for 6 months.
- If a household has won more than one prize in a previous Good Cook event, they can’t win again for 12 months.
- Good Cook will confirm that winners are eligible and will disqualify anyone who has won more than once.
- Prizes ship from Good Cook and can take 8-10 weeks after the contest ends, unless otherwise stated. You must be 18 or older to win. US shipping addresses only.
- Good Cook reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if sufficient inventory is not available.